- Teachers, trainers, advisors, leaders who are responsible for good practical training on dairy farm management in their home country
- Aspirant trainers of franchise partners of Dairy Training Centre
Dairy Farm Management 7 days:
- Good milking practices and milk quality
- Forage production and nutrition
- Young stock management
- Breeding, A.I./P.D. , Animal Health
- Management and economics
- One day Field Visits (Saturday)
Didactical training 4 days:
- Explanation of blended training approach
- Didactical principles in practical training
- Training of skills
- Execution of a practial training
- Development of a lesson plan
- Examination of students
- Use of E-learning
Results after the training
At the end of the Course participants are able to:
- To develop lessons for practical training
- Train practical lessons to students
- To enter the auditing process of franchise trainer DTC
Teaching method in all modules:
You will be taught by experienced and qualified staff. Theory and practice are combined to create a variable and challenging environment.
DTC will make use of the DTC dairy farms and Milk Processing plant to make the transition to the practical components in the training. Participants will start one month before the training starts on the DTC E-Learning platform to have already all theory in their hands when they enter the practical training in the Netherlands. Different assignments have to be made by the participants.
Requirements for admission
Certificate level with minimum of 3 years practical experience in the dairy sector; good knowledge of the English language, both written and oral. Finally we expect your willingness to perform practical assignments / work during the programme.
Accommodation and transport to the training centre can be provided.
Oenkerk (in the North of The Netherlands)
Access to DTC E-learning platform during one year inclusive service, training materials, 11 days of training inclusive lunches, VISA invitation letter, Insurance.
- 16-09-2019 North of Netherlands
- DTC reserves the right, in case of insufficient participation, to join the participants to 1 group at 1 location
- Certificate level with minimum of 3 years practical experience in the dairy sector; good knowledge of the English language, both written and oral.
- Study load
- 14 days
- Certifcate as a trainer
- Target audience
- Trainers of DTC franchisepartners, teachers, trainers, extension services
- Given access to DTC E learning platform. One month before training starts till 1 year entrance on the platform will be available.
- 2 weeks in which 11 days of training and excursion
6th of May 2019
16th of September 2019
- 9.00 -16.00 hours
- Minimum number of participants
- Maximum number of participants
- Closing date
- 22 October 2018
- North of Netherlands
- Euro 4,000 Euros (excl. housing/accommodation/transport/breakfast/diner)
- Scholarships/sponsored training courses
- Private attendance
- Tailor made training programmes